Welcome to Sustained Resilience: Building Tomorrow’s Leaders, a Crisis Ready® Curriculum!
This 10-module course, taught by Melissa Agnes and Benjamin Grant (BG), is designed to help you:
- Adopt a critical viewpoint on life and society, to consciously own the life you want to lead for yourself;
- Build inner resilience to effectively overcome the many challenges you will face throughout your life; and
- Strengthen your leadership skills.
To begin, click into the first module (Module 0) and watch its video. Each time you complete a video and the relevant homework assignment(s) and quizzes, click “mark complete” to move on to the next module.
Things to note
Following are some important things to note, prior to commencing the course:
- Every module, with the exception of modules 0 and 1a, have homework assignments for you to complete.
- Modules 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10 have Crisis Ready Worksheets for you to complete. These Worksheets will need to be submitted to the Crisis Ready Institute upon completing all ten modules, in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- Modules 3 and 6 have quizzes for you to complete before being able to move on to the following modules.
- At the end of all 10 modules is a final quiz that needs to be completed before receiving your certificate of completion.
- Once you click “mark complete”, the subsequent module will only become available to you after 48 hours. This is purposefully designed to give you time to reflect on and internalize the important lessons and learnings from each module before you move on to the next.
When you’re ready, we’re waiting for you in Module 0!
There are no reviews yet.