Welcome to Sustained Resilience: Building Tomorrow’s Leaders!
A Crisis Ready® Supplemental Curriculum
This 10-module add-on course, taught by Melissa Agnes and Benjamin Grant (BG), is designed to help your students:
- Adopt a critical viewpoint on life and society, to consciously own the life they want to lead for themselves;
- Build inner resilience to effectively overcome the many challenges they will face throughout their lives; and
- Strengthen their leadership skills.
Things to note before you dive in
Following are some important things to note, prior to diving in and experiencing this course.
Moving through the course
- To begin, click into the first module (Module 0) and watch its video.
- Each time you complete a module, click “mark complete” to move on to the next module.
Note: Once students click “mark complete”, the subsequent module is only made available to them after 48 hours. This is purposefully designed to give them time to reflect on and internalize the important lessons and learnings from each module before they move on to the next. This feature has been disabled within this demo, so that you may move through each module at your desired pace.
Assignments and course completion
- Every module, with the exception of modules 0 and 1a, have homework assignments for students to complete.
- Modules 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10 have Crisis Ready® Worksheets for students to complete and submit to the Crisis Ready Institute upon completion of all ten modules in order to receive their certificate of completion. You may also require them to submit these Worksheets to you, along with the certificate of completion, in order to receive their marks for completing the course. This is optional and depends entirely on how you choose to integrate this program into your curriculum.
- There are three quizzes for students to complete throughout the course, in order to continue to progress forward.
- Once all ten modules and all three quizzes are complete, and once the five Crisis Ready® Worksheets have been submitted to the Crisis Ready Institute, the students will receive a certificate of completion.
How to integrate Sustained Resilience into your course curriculum
- Once you’ve decided to integrate this course into your curriculum, simply click the link at the top of this page and you’ll be brought to a checkout page.
- Enrolment for this course is $2,500 USD per class.
We’re here to assist you
We’re here to make this process as seamless and as enjoyable as possible for you. If you have any questions at any time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Crisis Ready Team will be happy to assist you.
We’re excited for you to experience Sustained Resilience! When you’re ready, click through to Module 0 and begin the experience!
There are no reviews yet.