There’s a lot going on in the world right now. From figuring out the complexities involved with thriving in the ‘new normal’ that COVID-19 has brought forth, to civil unrest, to managing through severe weather season… the list is long and leaves an overwhelm of unanswered questions.
Having a crisis resilient organization means having a business that has the capability, the flexibility and the adaptability to rise amidst chaos, successfully lead, and foster growth.
On Thursday, June 4th, 6 leading crisis experts joined forces to explore and address some of the big perplexing questions, helping to provide answers and a clear path forward. Some of these questions included:
- What does the ‘new normal’ look like and how can you leverage and gain from strategic foresight in a time where no one has all the answers?
- What are the key considerations that need to be a part of your decision-making matrix?
- How do you effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to both reassure and strengthen trust?
- What are the common pitfalls to avoid—and how to go about successfully mitigating them?
- How do you move forward and adapt to this new environment in a way that strengthens your overall brand resilience?
The complexity curve around the ‘new normal’ is accelerating with so many layers that all need to be addressed—all of which require different types of expertise in order to build out the right strategic action plan for the whole.
In this 90-minute free webinar, six leading crisis experts addressed different pieces of this complex puzzle, answered your questions live, and helped provide a framework that will support your needs now and as the different phases of these world crises, and their continued impacts, forge on.
The six experts who led this discussion:
Ashley Davis, VP of Community Engagement at PunchAlert
Chris Hsiung, Deputy Chief Of Police at MVPD
Erick Anez, Global Head of Business Resilience at Finastra
Licy M. Do Canto, Executive Vice President and Managing Director at BCW
Melissa Agnes, Founder and CEO of the Crisis Ready Institute
Tune into this webinar:
Strategies for Strengthening your Brand’s Resilience Amidst Chaos
Register for this webinar here—and be sure to accept the invitation to join the mailing list (check your inbox for this invitation, upon registering for the webinar), as that’s how you’ll gain access to the recording, the slides and all the bonus resources we’ve created for you!